The Webster 4 bed 2 bath Modular Home
The Webster 4 bed 2 bath Modular Home for large company whether family, friends, tabernacle choir, 7 horses, whatever you wish. It could probably fit in there. Now Not only does this home have a LOT of space to use, it also comes with the best quality materials around. This home is going to be your place for awhile and we want to make sure that it can still feel great years down the road. So we’re gonna hook you up with these features which come standard with the homes.
- 2x4 Roof Trusses (24″ O/C) Standard on ALL HOMES (16″ O/C Optional).
- 8-1/2′ Sidewalls on ALL HOMES (9′ O/C Optional).
- 7/16″ Interior OSB Wrap on ALL Window, Door, and Marriage Wall Openings.
- 2x6 Sidewalls (16″ OC) Standard on ALL HOMES.
- Tech-Shield Roof Decking Standard (Preserves Shingle Life, Cuts Down on Radiant Heat in Attic, Energy Cost Savings).
- Standard w/KITH Custom Residential Cabinets (Shaker Oak Standard – Maple, Ash, Cherry, Pecan Optional).
- ALL Floorplans are Fully Customizable (HUD or MOD).
- ALL HOMES are Pre-Aligned/Tested at the Factory to Ensure Efficient Setup in the Field, Proper Air Flow of Duct System, Polarity of Electrical System, and Water System Checked for Leaks Prior to Shipment.
- Upgrade Appliance Package Standard (Side-by-Side Refer, Smooth Top Range, Microwave/Venthood, Dishwasher).
- Hi-Definition Formica Standard T/O Home (Granite, Cultured Marble, Handlaid Ceramic Optional – Floors, Edging, Showers, Shower Bases, Wallsplashes).
- Removable hitches.
- Equalized Axle System.
- 10,000 lb. Jack/Coupler.
- 12″ x 11.8# / ft. Main I-beams.
- Full Length Outriggers / Crossmembers 8′ O.C. maximum.
- Electrostatic chassis paint process.
- 2 x 8 floor joists @ 24″ O.C. (2 x 10 floor joists & 16″ O.C. are optional).
- Floor decking; 23/32” Oriented Strand Board (OSB) w/10 year warranty. (plywood optional).
- 2 x 6 Sidewalls -16” O.C.
- Full 2 x 4 Interior Partitions.
- 81/2‘ Ceilings.
- Exclusive 2″ x 4″ Housemade Truss System 24″ O.C. (16″ O.C. and Hinged Truss are optional).
- 81/2‘ Flat Residential Style Ceilings (9’ Flat Residential Style Ceilings are optional).
- Dormer on front door side.
Condensation Control Ventilation System – includes:
- High heel rafters.
- Continuous eave vents.
- Ventilaire air transfer system.
- Ventilation Baffle used for airflow over optional R-26 and R-30 roof insulation.
- 1/8” Thick vinyl “handlaid tile” – individually installed / kitchen, baths & utility (laminate optional).
- Plush pile action backed carpet installed over rebond pad w/perimeter tack strip.
- CPVC Fresh water plumbing / PEX residential drain lines.
- Faucets with 5 year Warranty.
- Deep double bowl stainless steel kitchen sink with metal single lever faucet & spray.
Master bath with:
- 1-pc. fiberglass garden style bathtub / shower combination, or Island Style tub w/separate 1-pc. fiberglass shower stall (full ceramic showers optional)
- Frost proof faucet
- 60″ 1-pc. fiberglass tub in second bath
- Elongated water saver all porcelain commodes
- Plumbed for washer w/leak proof faucet compartment
- Shut off valves at lavs, sinks and commodes
- Shut off valve at main water entrance
- Water heater compartment w/overflow drain
- Total electric standard
- 200 Amp service with all copper wire
- GFI Protected receptacle in all bathrooms
- GFI Protected receptacle in kitchen within 6′ of sink
- GFI Protected Exterior Receptacle – (2)
- Exterior light at all entrance doors
- Smoke detectors
- Wired and vented for dryer
- Power vented range hood
- Programmable thermostat for heating and cooling
- Prewired USB port in kitchen
- Flood lights located on each corner of home (Optional)
- Fluorescent light kitchen sink area
- Recess fluorescent ceiling lights in kitchen
- Lighted range hood
- Exhaust fan with light all baths
- Light box with diffuser over all master bath lavatories
- Glass chandelier in dining area
- Glass light shades all other ceiling fixtures
- 1/2” residential sheetrock throughout entire home
- 31/2” crown molding throughout
- Residential “knock down” ceiling application
- Color coordinated drapes (per décor)
- Wrapped wood w/ rod shelving installed in all closets
- 2″ Mini blinds all baths, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th bedroom
- 4″ Baseboard (standard in all finished drywall areas)
- Perimeter heat/cooling duct w/adjustable registers (Overhead ducts are optional)
- Panel box cover w/hinged door
- Pre-hung door system w/ 3 heavy-duty mortissed hinges, architectural jamb/facings, doorknobs and door bumpers
- Laminated countertops w/backsplash
- Deluxe cabinet pulls
- 30″ Base cabinets w/ bottom and middle shelves
- 36″ Staggered overhead cabinets w/ middle shelf
- Vinyl lined drawer with dual roller guides
- Residential shelf over washer / dryer
- 3″ Crown molding on overhead kitchen cabinets
- Lifetime premium-gauge vinyl siding installed on 7/16’ TallWall OSB sheathing w/durable moisture barrier between vinyl siding and OSB, fully vented vinyl soffit
- 3-Tab fiberglass shingle roof (20 year warranty on shingles) installed on TechShield oriented strand board (OSB) roof decking w/shingle underlayment between shingle and OSB decking
- 12″ Fixed overhang all around (high pitched roof may vary)
- 12″ overhangs on home (may vary with optional roof pitch)
- R-11 Floor, R-19 walls, R-30 roof (higher R-valves optional)
- All heating / cooling ducts insulated
EXTERIOR DOORS & WINDOWS
- 38″ x 80″ 6 Panel insulated steel front door w/Full-view storm
- 38″ x 80″ insulated Cottage rear door
- Dead bolt lock on all hinged entrance doors
- 3/4” Thermopane vinyl windows and low E glass
- Egress windows in all bedrooms
- Name brand appliances w/ Nationwide Warranty – Include:
- 25 cu. ft. General Electric double door refrigerator with auto defrost, black
- 30″ General Electric range, smooth top, black, storage drawer
- 50 Gallon Electric water heater (Standard)
- 40 Gallon Gas water heater (Optional)
- Electric Furnace (gas optional)
- Dual thermostat (prewired for A/C)
- Sections pre-aligned at factory to assure proper fit upon delivery
- Water system tested for leaks
- Drainage system tested for leaks
- Electric system tested for proper operation, polarity, continuity, and capacity
- Light globes installed throughout
- Optional ceiling fans installed
Makes you feel good don’t it? Give us a call and let’s help you out. 210-887-2760.
Didn’t fall in love with this? We have absolutely beautiful homes both new and used available. Search our huge ever-growing gallery for a home you will fall in love with. Also, join our newsletter and receive the fresh new listings every week! We provide the best homes for the lowest cost. Come and see for yourself what we can do for you. We provide homes in Texas for your browsing pleasure ranging up to 150 miles outside San Antonio. Including: Cedar Creek. Pleasanton. Boerne. Kyle. Poteet. New Braunfels. Cibolo. Corpus Christi. Schertz. La Vernia. Seguin. San Antonio and many, many more.