San Antonio Manufactured Homes
Manufactured Housing for sale near
San Antonio & surrounding counties
San Antonio Dealer Serves all of Texas with affordable cheaper prices.
for sale in & around the South Texas – San Antonio Texas area by 5 Factory Direct Mobile & Modular Housing Builders
- San Antonio Housing for sale New Home Builders
- Texas Repos
- Used Single Wides & Double Wides
- Bank repos Storage Center
- Modular housing for sale
- Oilfield trailer houses
Modular Housing for sale Located near San Antonio Texas
If you are looking for a new homes, used mobile homes new modular or new houses for sale that meets all of your needs, Champion can help. We can help you find the home of your dreams. We offer a number of different new housing and modular home floor plans to choose from, so you’re sure to find one that meets your approval. Search our selection of homes and find the mobile home, manufactured home or modular home floor plans that will be the best for your lifestyle and your budget. You will love owning your new house. These can be made special for you. Lovely open areas for all the kids in the family to run & play. Small places & large places. Some of these houses are so big you get 5 bedrooms & sill get 2 living rooms! The biggest bedroom is the owner’s bedroom. It can be 30 ft wide and as deep. You could fit 2 king sized beds in there! The Owner’s bedroom has a very large closet with racks and lots of room to hang clothes. Some of these closets connect to the bathroom and the bedroom so you can get in there both ways easily. We would really like to show you these so that you can FEEL the difference in elbow room. Buying a modular or mobile San Antonio new factory built home in San Antonio Texas is easy when dealing with us. We help expedite at our factory direct discounted prices. Have your new beautiful home moved to your land or rented lot. We are glad you came to visit us on the web and are looking forward to saving you thousands of dollars on your purchase. We offer gorgeous custom built houses with the features and extras that to be only a rare luxury provided to you by these builders.
- Oilfield Housing – Modular Construction for Energy and Mining housing
- Factory Direct Prices on new mobile housing or Modular Homes Purchase
- New Factory Direct Champion Home single wides
- Large Used double wide foreclosure for sale 5 bedroom bank repo
Buy at factory direct discount prices and have it moved to your land or rented lot at a mobile home community. We are glad you came to visit us here on the website and we will do what we can to save you thousands of dollars on your purchase. We offer custom built houses with the features and extras you expect from a top seller of Champion ,Redman , Legacy , Cavco and Oak Creek.
Home sales – Oilfield employee workforce Housing – Modular Construction for Energy and Mining housing The Low Factory Direct Prices on Factory Built or Modular Housing New Factory Direct Champion Homes single wides Large Homes for sale 5 bedroom Factory discounts.
Call our local dealership for help buying your Home, Modular house, Double Wide, Triple wide, cabin, porch model, man camp, etc.
This is a list of bank repos near San Antonio from all over South Texas. All kinds of Manufactured Homes, USED Single & Double wide with Photos & Floor plans. CONTINUE » CALL 210-887-2760 New factory built modular and mobile housing San Antonio We are an independent dealer representing 5 manufacturers. This location is also a bank repo storage center for repo trailer houses. CONTINUE » CALL 210-887-2760 We Break down, transport and set up your Texas Manufactured Homes. Call for a quote over the phone. Transport, Set up or Tear Down. We also Re level and install Skirting , FHA Foundations and handicap ramps, septic systems, electrical , driveways, fencing and other improvements CONTINUE>> CALL 210-887-2760
Buy turn-key man-camp workforce housing solutions for your employees. When you need oilfield houses & work/sleep trailers We can help. Need help with setting up your housing investment in Eagleford shale, Permian basin area? CONTINUE>>
Statewide Transport of manufactured housing
We offer full turn key solutions for the Eagle Ford Shale oil and gas play. We specialize in man camps, rig site workforce sleepers and accommodations. Your Employee housing solution headquarters! 210-887-2760 check out our Employee Housing
New Manufactured Housing for sale in San Antonio Texas by 5 Factory Direct builders
The original focus of this form of housing was its ability to relocate easily. Units were initially marketed primarily to people whose lifestyle required mobility. However, beginning in the 1950s, these homes began to be marketed primarily as an inexpensive form of housing designed to be set up and left in a location for long periods of time, or even permanently installed with a masonry foundation. Previously, units had been eight feet or less in width, but in 1956, the 10-foot (3.0 m) wide home was introduced. This helped solidify the line between mobile and house/travel trailers, since the smaller units could be moved simply with an automobile, but the larger, wider units required the services of a professional trucking company. In the 1960s and ’70s, the homes became even longer and wider, making the mobility of the units more difficult. Today, when a factory-built home is moved to a location, it is usually kept there permanently. The mobility of the units has decreased considerably. The factory-built homes of the past developed a negative stereotype because of their lower cost and the tendency for their value to depreciate more quickly than site-built homes. The tendency of these homes to rapidly depreciate in resale value made using them as collateral for loans far riskier than traditional home loans. Loan terms were usually limited to less than the 30-year term typical of the general home-loan market, and interest rates were considerably higher. In other words, these home loans resembled motor vehicle loans far more than traditional home mortgages. They have been consistently linked to lower-income families, which has led to prejudice and zoning restrictions, which include limitations on the number and density of homes permitted on any given site, minimum size requirements, limitations on exterior colors and finishes, and foundation mandates. Many jurisdictions do not allow the placement of any additional factory-built homes, while others have strongly limited or forbidden all single-wide models, which tend to depreciate in value more rapidly than modern double-wide models. The derogatory concept of a “trailer park” is typically older single-wide homes occupying small, rented lots and remaining on wheels, even if the home stays in place for decades.
Modern manufactured homes San Antonio
Modern Manufactured homes, especially modular, belie this image and can be identical in appearance to a site-built. Newer homes, particularly double-wides, tend to be built to much higher standards than their predecessors. This has led to a reduction in the rate of value depreciation of many used units. Although great strides have been made in terms of quality, manufactured housing do still struggle with construction problems. Author Wes Johnson has pointed out that the HUD code which governs manufactured homes desperately needs to be updated, quality control at manufacturing facilities are often lax, and set-up issues often compromise even a well-made manufactured home. Johnson states buyers need to be exceptionally cautious if they are entertaining the idea of purchasing any manufactured home by carefully checking it for defects before signing the contract and supervising the set-up process closely. When FEMA studied the destruction wrought by Hurricane Andrew in Dade County Florida, they concluded that modular and masonry sided houses fared best compared to other construction.
High-performance manufactured housing San Antonio
While manufactured homes are considered to be affordable housing, older models can be some of the most expensive in the nation to heat due to energy inefficiency. High-performance manufactured housing uses less energy and therefore increases life-cycle affordability by decreasing operating costs. High-performance housing is not only energy efficient, but also attractive, functional, water-efficient, resilient to wind, seismic forces, and moisture penetration, and has healthy indoor environmental quality. Achieving high-performance involves integrated, whole building design, involving many components, not one single technology. High–performance manufactured housing should also include energy efficient appliances, such as Energy Star qualified appliances.
Difference from modular housing
Manufactured and modular housing- are commonly referred to as factory-built housing, but they are not identical. Modular housing are transported on flatbed trucks rather than being towed, and lack axles and an automotive-type frame. However, some modular houses are towed behind a semi-truck or toter on a frame similar to that of a trailer. The house is usually in two pieces and is hauled by two separate trucks. Each frame has five or more axles, depending on the size of the house. Once the house has reached its location, the axles and the tongue of the frame are then removed, and the house is set on a concrete foundation by a large crane. Most modern modular houses, once fully assembled, are indistinguishable from site-built. Their roofs are usually transported as separate units, eradicating the telltale roof line of the factory built home.
Difference from IRC codes housing (site built)
Manufactured housing have several standard requirements that are more stringent than International Residential Code housing. Fire Protection A National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) study from July 2011 shows that occurrence of fires is lower in manufactured housing and the injury rate is lower in manufactured housing. The justification behind the superior fire safety is due to the following higher standard requirements:
- The HUD standard requires a flame spread of 25 or less in water heater and furnace compartments.
- The HUD standard requires a flame spread of 50 or less on the wall behind the range.
- The HUD standard requires a flame spread of 75 or less on the ceilings.
- The HUD standard requires a flame spread of 25 or less to protect the bottoms and side of kitchen cabinets around the range.
- The HUD standard requires additional protection of cabinets above the range.
- The HUD standard requires trim larger than 6″ to meet flame spread requirements.
- The HUD standard requires smoke detectors in the general living area.
- The HUD standard requires 2 exterior doors.
- The HUD standard requires bedroom doors to be within 35 feet of an exterior door.
- Original source for HUD info and some of the content in this article: Wiki
- 10000San Antonio Manufactured Homes for sale Modular Mobile homes New Manufactured Homes San Antonio New Manufactured Housing for sale in San Antonio Texas by 5 Factory Direct builders Champion, Cavco, Legacy, Oak Creek, & Redman! new manufactured housing Champion Manufactured & Modular Single Wide & Double Wide Redman Manufactured Housing Single-Wide & Double-Wide Legacy Housing…
- 10000San Antonio Manufactured Homes Lowest Cost Double Wide San Antonio Manufactured Homes San Antonio manufactured homes are in huge demand. The growth of the oilfield in west Texas fueled demand for massive numbers of used mobile homes, used single wide, used double wide and used triple wide homes. New double wide, new triple wide and…
- 10000San Antonio Used Manufactured Homes San Antonio Texas Used Manufactured homes San Antonio Manufactured Homes
- 10000Modular Homes San Antonio Texas Modular Homes San Antonio are hard to find unless you know where to look. Most homes built in a factory setting are manufactured mobile homes or modular homes. Our builders are the leading manufactured home builders in Texas and San Antonio. ENTER THE NEW MANUFACTURED & MODULAR HOMES GALLERY! Today's…
- 10000San Antonio Texas Used double wide mobile homes Mobile Home Dealer in San Antonio Texas sells Used double wides open 9:00 am – 6:00 pm mon-sat Manufactured Homes in San Antonio When you are looking for new or used. San Antonio Texas used double wide Used-Double-Wide-Mobile-Homes, the choices of dealerships where you can buy San…